1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

8th Ed. Life Saver

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Tactics' started by Daneish, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Daneish
    Cold One

Daneish New Member

Hey all,

Not sure if this idea has been posted or not yet and is rather situational but it may help one of my fellow lizards out so I thought I would stick it up here.

So you use a life slann eh? Ever thought about just how good a spell regrowth is?

Oh no my unit of 30 Saurus have been taken don to 7 models in some horrendous imitative based test disaster and are fleeing. I will never rally them on snake eyes even if I am cold blooded, there is 360 victory points to my opponent.

But wait I can cast regrowth, even on the unthroned version I get the one model I need to bring the unit back to above 25% and rally them next turn.

Obviously this is a bit situational but it could potentially save games. When units, I am mainly looking at you skinks fall below 25% and are fleeing, take a minuet to see if a regrowth can get them back in the fight or at least acting as VP deniers.

Life angers our opponents yet again.

2. MOMUS
    Cold One

MOMUS New Member

Thats a good use of an overlooked spell in the most boring lore in wfb. ;)

You could just use the lore of light and all units within 12" automatically rally