1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

8th Ed. Magic Items

Discussion in 'Rules Help' started by SlanntaClause, Jun 15, 2016.

1. SlanntaClause
    Carnasaur

SlanntaClause Well-Known Member

Magic items: up to a total of X points - can someone help explain does this include magic amour/weapons/arcane/talismans/enchanted/banners ?

there are some restrictions in brackets in the book I'm reading but I'm not sure what counts as magic items in terms of arming a skink priest etc

2. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

There are magic items that any army can use in the main rule book, and the specialty equipment found in the Lizardmen army book. You can have ip to x number of points in magic items. So egg of quango or piranha blade would be magic items.

3. SlanntaClause
    Carnasaur

Wasn't egg of Quango specific to Mazdamundi? - I started reading it thinking cool he's custodian of a rare Egg how very interesting indeed - until I read the rule of it was it drops breaks - bites something and dies. Pretty much causing an extinction for a wound or two.

Are Enchanted items magical then too I know in common senses if something is enchanted it pretty much is magical but I wasn't sure with the ruling :p

4. n810
    Slann

n810 First Spawning

^ all of the above, and your mundane items. are part of your equipment allowance per character.

SlanntaClause likes this.
  5. SlanntaClause
    Carnasaur